Starting from the date of purchase, THOMAS SABO provides a two-year warranty for jewellery and watches covering material defects and manufacturing defects.
This is subject to the condition that the consumer bought the item in one of THOMAS SABO’s own shops or in the THOMAS SABO online shop. The warrantor is Thomas Sabo GmbH & Co. KG, Silberstrasse 1, 91207 Lauf, Germany.
In the event of a warranty case, your THOMAS SABO jewellery / your THOMAS SABO watch will be repaired free of charge within this two-year period.
The warranty does not cover misuse, third-party repair, negligent use, wear and tear, damage during regular use (e.g. scratched glass), misuse or damage (e.i. from an accident). (see also repair service)
To use our warranty service, you may take any defective item purchased within two-year time to any THOMAS SABO shop or send it directly to THOMAS SABO.
If you would like to return defective goods directly to us, please proceed as follows:
- Fill in the service form and note the return reason as well as the return quantity.
- Place the goods to be returned as well as the service form in the package and pack it safely.
- If the item was not purchased through our online shop, please enclose a copy of the purchase receipt, if available. This is used to check the warranty claim.
- Drop off package at your nearest post office or with a service shipping provider of your choice.
- Please return your items by registered mail to the following address:
THOMAS SABO GmbH & Co. KG
- Please keep the shipping receipt well for any queries. (We accept no liability for damage, loss or theft during transport if proof of return cannot be provided.)
Further important information:
- If a repair is not possible or if a repair is disproportionate, we exchange the item for an equivalent one free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover parts subject to wear and tear, such as wristbands, leather or satin wristbands and change of batteries.
- The warranty on watches is only valid on the condition that batteries approved by THOMAS SABO are used. Your watch is equipped with a quartz movement.
- Please pay special attention to the care instructions provided by THOMAS SABO for jewellery and watches, which can be found in the section on product information.
- Please note that the warranty is void on items that have not been engraved by us but by third parties.
- Regardless of the warranty provided by Thomas Sabo GmbH & Co. KG, you are entitled to the rights within the scope of the statutory warranty. These are not limited by the warranty.
No warranty in the case of loss or theft
Please note that the warranty does not apply to lost or stolen items – a refund of the purchase price cannot be granted in that case.
The warranty is also no longer valid if every part of a damaged item is missing (e.g. wristband is torn and all parts have been lost; a charm has fallen off, the hook and charm are both missing). In this case, we have no way of telling whether it was a material defect or damage caused by your own fault. We ask for your understanding.