Pendant on chain koala
- Necklace for women in an edition limited to 250 pieces
- 3-D look with radiant pavé embellishment of around 400 hand-set stones
- Designed with attention to detail
Symbol of the fascinating continent of Australia and the serenity of an extraordinary power animal: The Koala Limited Edition from THOMAS SABO is a piece of jewellery that will delight you all round. Let yourself be visually fascinated by the animal motif with around 400 sparkling, faceted stones, as well as the vibrant leaves in marquise cut. Eye, nose and mouth are decorated with cold enamel. Both decoration techniques, the individual setting of the stones in claw settings, and painting, require a lot of experience for the time-consuming and precise implementation by hand.
The design is characterised by its meticulous attention to detail: The koala itself holds on to a stylised eucalyptus branch. Incidentally, the meaning of a power animal is also symbolically attributed to it, among other things for meditation and relaxing things that feel good. This collector's item is available as a set together with the Venetian necklace KE1106-001-12 by THOMAS SABO, in 50 cm length.
- Category Necklaces
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened, cold enamel
- Colour silver-coloured, green, black, pink, brown
- Stones glass-ceramic stone, zirconia brown
- Clasp lobster clasp
- Height approx. 30,00 mm (1,18 Inch)
- Width approx. 25,00 mm (0,98 Inch)
- Thickness approx. 11,00 mm (0,43 Inch)
- Article number KE2084-845-7