• Meticulously handcrafted pattern of colourful stones
• Decorated with abalone mother-of-pearl
In ancient myths and legends, the serpent has always served as an emblem of fertility, transformation, and healing. This symbolism is reflected in our pendant that puts a bright, golden-coloured snake on full display. Tiny stones made from zirconia pavé and glass ceramic sparkle in green, orange, violet, and light pink. On the serpent’s head, close to where the snake pendant connects with a matching chain, abalone mother-of-pearl shimmers mysteriously.
- 18k yellow gold plating, 925 Sterling silver, cold enamel
- zirconia violet, zirconia white, abalone mother-of-pearl, zirconia green, zirconia black, glass-ceramic stone, zirconia orange
- orange, violet, white, black, blue, green, yellow gold-coloured
- approx. 5,50 cm (2,17 Inch)
- approx. 1,50 cm (0,59 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.