Pendant pyramid with black onyx beads and tiger's eye beads silver
- Pendant for men made of blackened matte and polished 925 Sterling silver in the shape of a pendulum
- Artful design with inlays of tiger's eye and onyx as well as engraved lines as an intertwined path through life and stylised hourglass
- Individual wearing options on necklaces from THOMAS SABO
Positive energy: the necklace pendant is skillfully designed in the shape of a pyramid pendulum. The combination of matte and polished blackened 925 Sterling silver creates an impressive look. Inlays of tiger's eye and onyx adorn the pendant, which stand for life and death. Elaborate engraved lines symbolise the path of life and stylise an hourglass. This represents the passing of time and reminds us to seize the day. The pendant with its faceted eyelet can be worn in any combination with necklaces from the THOMAS SABO collection. It is especially suitable for a gift for a favourite person.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, brown, black
- Stones tiger‘s eye, onyx
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 26,00 mm (1,02 Inch)
- Width approx. 16,00 mm (0,63 Inch)
- Article number PE952-507-7
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.