Pendant Elements of Nature silver
- Pendant in blackened 925 Sterling silver with onyx inlay
- Compass design with an ornate wind rose on the front of the pendant and a mirrored one on the back
- Can be combined with any THOMAS SABO necklace
A symbolic signpost for your own path in life: the compass pendant in blackened 925 Sterling silver is intricately and richly detailed. It impresses with a shiny black onyx inlay and a detailed wind rose. It is decorated with fine ornamentation of an entwining acanthus. On the back of the pendant is a mirrored wind rose.
It can be combined as desired with a necklace from the THOMAS SABO portfolio and worn as a meaningful talisman with any outfit.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, black
- Stones zirconia black, onyx
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 48,00 mm (1,89 Inch)
- Width approx. 37,00 mm (1,46 Inch)
- Article number PE935-641-11
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.