Caring instructions for our sunglasses
In order to guarantee a long service life for THOMAS SABO eyewear, the following points should be observed:
- Do not place eyewear with the glass side on table surfaces or other surfaces as this will scratch the lenses. Always pack in the enclosed case.
- Always keep eyewear in your handbag or similar in the case, to prevent damage to the frame or lenses.
- If the eyewear is dropped, lenses can break or scratch, or the frame can be deformed.
- Acetate ends on the temple can become discoloured if hairspray, strong perfumes, hair gels, creams etc. are used.
- Nose pads are sensitive and can become discoloured by make-up, creams, etc. Please clean regularly with eyewear cleaner and lukewarm water.
- Only use clean eyewear cloths or microfibre cloths to clean the frame and lenses. Do not apply strong pressure.
- Other cleaning agents can be aggressive and change the colour of lenses, acetates or metals and damage them.
- Avoid long exposure to heat or excessive heat (e.g. in the sauna, leaving the eyewear on the dashboard in the car or contact with steam).
- Eyewear must not be used as safety glasses for manual work as it does not meet the requirements of safety glasses.
Was this answer helpful?
Your feedback is important to us.