Charm pendant "lizard"
Exotic companion: The Lizard Charm impresses with graphic zigzag structures, brightly coloured stones and hand-cut stone inlays. The power animal of the Southwest Native Americans helps to make dreams come true and to find strength for regeneration and renewal.
- Charm pendant
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened, black enamelled
- abalone mother-of-pearl, simulated turquoise, zirconia orange, glass-ceramic stone green, glass-ceramic stone turquoise, glass-ceramic stone violet, synthetic corundum red
- silver-coloured, turquoise, red, orange, green
- lobster clasp
- approx. 4,60 cm (1,81 Inch)
- approx. 1,17 cm (0,46 Inch)
- Article number
All items purchased from THOMAS SABO come with a matching jewellery packaging. (For Demonstration purpose only)
Please note our wearing instructions for children.
925 Sterling silver
For its jewellery items, THOMAS SABO uses the highest-quality and most popular alloy in the jewellery sector: 925 Sterling silver. This is nickel-free and thus suitable for wear by allergy sufferers.
Also known as the "opal of the sea", abalone mother-of-pearl is a colourfully dazzling organic material extracted from the inside of conch shells. The name mother-of-pearl is derived from the Middle Latin term. Since abalone mother-of-pearl is a natural product, uneven surfaces and different colour variations ranging from green to violet are among the quality features of this material, which is very popular in jewellery design.