This extravagant bangle from the Dragon Nights line stands out immediately. Two dragon heads evoke Asian mythology, where the dragon is viewed as a symbol of happiness and a guarantor for a long and fulfilling life. The dragons’ heads are elaborately adorned with Far Eastern symbols, such as the stylised Great Blessing symbol, and decorated with red and black enamel. The bangle sparkles intensely with a variety of colourful stones. The bangle is made of blackened 925 Sterling silver, crafted to the highest quality standards of jewellery. The practical folding clasp makes the bangle convenient to put on and comfortable to wear.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened, black, red enamelled
- glass-ceramic stone, synthetic corundum red, zirconia black
- silver-coloured, black, red, green, pink
- approx. 1,50 cm (0,59 Inch)
- approx. 2,00 cm (0,79 Inch)
- Article number
All items purchased from THOMAS SABO come with a matching jewellery packaging. (For Demonstration purpose only)