- Graphic design language
- Elaborate inlay techniques
This piece of jewellery made with the highest craftsmanship impresses with its special mix of old tradition and modern graphics and is inspired by the cultural influences of Southwest Native Americans. The rays of the sun stand for the traditional four points of the compass, parts of the day and seasons, and thus symbolically for life itself. As a dreamcatcher, the design is also said to ensure a good night's sleep. The graphic structures, radiant colours and many details strengthen the mystical modern effect of the lucky charm. Each of the approximately 140 coloured stones, as well as the seven stone inlays, are individually cut and elaborately worked into the piece of jewellery by hand.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened, cold enamel
- synthetic corundum red, zirconia white, abalone mother-of-pearl, glass-ceramic stone, zirconia orange
- approx. 8,70 cm (3,43 Inch)
- approx. 3,30 cm (1,30 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.