• Elaborate cut•out design with different layers
• Kaleidoscope fashion trend interpreted as a piece of jewellery
The completely handcrafted amulet fascinates with a view into a magic garden. The choice of materials for the bright colours and their shimmering effect creates a fascinating kaleidoscope effect.
Like the reflections of a kaleidoscope, filigree dragonfly motifs and geometric patterns draw attention to the centre of the pendant. A total of over 250 colourful stones and inlays of iridescent abalone mother-of-pearl - hand-cut and set as pavé and in bezel settings - make the design something truly special.
A highly detailed statement jewellery piece that stands out from the Collection as an expression of the unmistakable THOMAS SABO signature design, thanks to its detailed refinement and precise craftsmanship.
- 18k yellow gold plating, 925 Sterling silver
- synthetic corundum red, zirconia violet, zirconia yellow, zirconia white, glass-ceramic stone, simulated turquoise, zirconia pink1
- orange, violet, white, turquoise, blue, yellow, yellow gold-coloured, red
- approx. 6,00 cm (2,36 Inch)
- approx. 5,00 cm (1,97 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.