Pendant lucky charm with tiger's eye and turquoise silver
- Chain pendant for men made of blackened matte and polished 925 Sterling silver in coin look
- With inlays of tiger's eye and imitation turquoise, engraved lines and stylised hourglass
- Double-sided wearable design with faceted eyelet
Positive energy: The talisman pendant is artfully designed in the look of a coin and richly detailed on both sides. It impresses with its combination of blackened matte and polished 925 Sterling silver and intricate engraving lines. These stand for the intertwined path of life and stylise an hourglass, which symbolises the passing of time and reminds us to make the most of every day. Inlays of tiger's eye and simulated turquoise also adorn the pendant, representing life and death. It has a faceted eyelet and can be worn on either side of a chain by THOMAS SABO. The symbolic piece of jewellery is ideal for individual looks and as a personal gift.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, brown, turquoise, black
- Stones simulated turquoise, zirconia black, tiger‘s eye
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 26,00 mm (1,02 Inch)
- Width approx. 18,00 mm (0,71 Inch)
- Article number PE951-364-7
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.