- Signet ring crafted by hand made from blackened 925 sterling silver with acanthus engravings
- Imitation turquoise inlay with an exceptionally smooth surface
- Pleasant to wear thanks to the rounded inside of the ring bar
The colour turquoise is said to have a healing effect and is also reminiscent of the sea’s positive power. Thanks to this, the high-quality blackened 925 Sterling silver signet ring is a meaningful piece of jewellery. It is handcrafted and decorated with elaborate acanthus engravings. Its highlight is an inlay of sparkling polished imitation turquoise with an exceptionally smooth surface.
The ring band is pleasantly rounded and thus ensures a high level of comfort while wearing.
- Category Rings
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, turquoise
- Stones simulated turquoise
- Height approx. 22,00 mm (0,87 Inch)
- Width approx. 18,00 mm (0,71 Inch)
- Thickness approx. 6,00 mm (0,24 Inch)
- Article number TR2242-878-17
All items purchased from THOMAS SABO come with matching jewellery packaging. Please note our wearing instructions.