Vintage Feeling - the THOMAS SABO sunglasses in square oversized shape
- Filigree relief in dot design on the metal frame and graphic embossing on the temples and nose bridge
- Setting of the lenses with en-vogue metal-acetate mix
- Soft nose pads made of transparent silicone with THOMAS SABO pattern
- Comfortable to wear thanks to acetate edging of the temple ends
- Spring hinges between frame and temples for a perfect fit
- THOMAS SABO logo branding on the lens and on the temple ends
Eyewear – designed by THOMAS SABO: The unmistakeable THOMAS SABO signature with its iconic details, colours and materials gives the classic square glasses shape a unique refinement.
Glass colour: green
Light protection filter: 3
UV filter: 400
Colour gradient: Yes
Glass material: CR39
Frame material: metal, acetate
Metal color: yellow gold coloured-shiny
Acetate color: green-grey-shiny
Eyewear shape: square
Glass size: 54 mm
Nose bridge width: 23 mm
Temple length: 135 mm
Service and quality standards
THOMAS SABO frames are suitable for optical lenses, which you can have installed by your optician.
All THOMAS SABO sunglasses impress with their high quality, are shock-resistant and meet the globally required DIN standard ISO 12312-1.
Compliance with the standards and the CE mark guidelines is guaranteed in our production facilities as well as in external laboratories. The functions tested include the following: hinges, mobility and elasticity of the temples, screw connections, flexibility and strength of the frame, pliability, light transmission, UV protection, scratch resistance, stability, impact resistance.