- Symbol of happiness and freedom
- Elaborate stone settings
A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted pendant stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. On the piece of jewellery, elaborately developed in three dimensions, the approximately 130 stones harmonise with the artistic structure of the design and, together with the shimmering, iridescent look of the abalone mother-of-pearl, shine particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful – be happy – be free.
- 18k yellow gold plating, 925 Sterling silver, cold enamel
- synthetic corundum red, abalone mother-of-pearl, synthetic spinel blue, glass-ceramic stone, zirconia orange
- approx. 4,30 cm (1,69 Inch)
- approx. 4,50 cm (1,77 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.