- Play of colours in paradisiacal nature
- Elaborate stone settings
A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted pendant stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. On the piece of jewellery, elaborately developed in three dimensions, the more than 80 colourful stones harmonise with the circular and zigzag details of the cut-out design and, together with the shimmering, iridescent look of the abalone mother-of-pearl, shine particularly brightly in the sun. Be colourful – be happy – be free.
- 925 Sterling silver; 18k yellow gold plating
- zirconia orange, glass-ceramic stone violet, synthetic corundum red, glass-ceramic stone green, synthetic spinel blue, simulated turquoise, abalone mother-of-pearl, zirconia light green
- orange, violet, red, turquoise, blue
- approx. 4,50 cm (1,77 Inch)
- approx. 3,50 cm (1,38 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.