Pendant lucky charm with black onyx silver
- Chain pendant for men made of blackened matte and polished 925 Sterling silver in octagon shape
- With onyx inlay, engraved lines and stylised hourglass as a symbol of time passing by
- Can be combined as you wish with necklaces from the THOMAS SABO portfolio
Positive energy: The talisman pendant impresses with its unusual look thanks to the combination of blackened matte and polished 925 Sterling silver. It is skilfully designed in the shape of an octagon and features fine engraved lines that symbolise the intertwined path of life. In the centre of the chain pendant an onyx inlay attracts all glances. It forms the centre of a stylised hourglass made of engraved lines that stands for the passing of time and reminds us to make the best of every day. The large, faceted eyelet is perfect for individual combinations with necklaces from the THOMAS SABO portfolio. As a gift for a special occasion, this highly symbolic piece of jewellery is fabulous.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, black
- Stones onyx
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 28,00 mm (1,10 Inch)
- Width approx. 20,00 mm (0,79 Inch)
- Article number PE950-507-11
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.