- Drop-shaped centre stone, elaborate pavé stone embellishment, fine reliefs and engravings
- Finished by hand down to the last detail
Acrobat of the skies: The THOMAS SABO hummingbird pendant is a small, unusual piece of jewellery. Handcrafted, adorned with over 200 shining stones in the colours of the rainbow and with a feather structure perfected down to the last detail, the design impresses as an absolutely individual piece of jewellery. Hand-cut navette stones enchant on the wingtips and as a feathered tail with their iridescent shimmering opal effect.
- 18k yellow gold plating, 925 Sterling silver
- synthetic corundum red, zirconia violet, zirconia white, zirconia black, glass-ceramic stone, zirconia pink1
- orange, violet, pink, white, turquoise, black, green, yellow gold-coloured, red
- approx. 4,30 cm (1,69 Inch)
- approx. 4,00 cm (1,57 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.