- Sword pendant made of blackened 925 Sterling silver
- Ornamented with stylised drops of blood made of synthetic corundum
- Inspired by modern fantasy genre
The sword as symbol stands for courage, energy and imparts prestige. With the elaborate THOMAS SABO jewellery interpretation an extraordinary talisman is created. The pendant’s design is richly decorated by hand with ornamentation and sparkling black zirconia stones. On the sword’s blade stylized drops of blood made of synthetic corundum draw all eyes on them. They are individually cut by hand into drop shapes and inserted in prong settings. The silver pendant presents a fantastic jewellery interpretation that demands a respectful attitude from its wearer. Furthermore, it’s a special gift for a birthday or a new job.
Any other THOMAS SABO necklace can be combined with this chain pendant, try it for example a blackened Venetian link chain.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour black, silver-coloured, red
- Stones zirconia black, synthetic corundum red
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 85,00 mm (3,35 Inch)
- Width approx. 25,00 mm (0,98 Inch)
- Article number PE900-640-28
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.