Pendant fleur-de-lis gold
- Bicolor pendant with bourbonian lily symbol
- 925 Sterling silver partially refined with 750 yellow-gold plating
- Royal symbolism with French charm
This THOMAS SABO chain pendant made of 925 Sterling silver has a contrasty blackened finish. The surface is adorned with a radial relief. On the front of the pendant is an elegant bourbonian lily. This symbol from the French monarchy represents purity and determination. It consists of three leaves held together by a ribbon. The bourbonian lily of this pendant is finished with a high-quality 18k yellow-gold plating, creating a modern bicolor look. As a result, this piece of jewellery can be combined in a variety of ways.
- Category Pendants
- Material 18k yellow gold plating, 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, yellow gold-coloured
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 29,00 mm (1,14 Inch)
- Width approx. 17,00 mm (0,67 Inch)
- Article number PE910-966-7
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.