Classic 50s style - the THOMAS SABO Browline sunglasses in trapeze shape
- Distinctive acetate half frame with iconic Rebel Cross decorations in THOMAS SABO style
- Richly detailed embossed metal frame, nose bridge, brow bar and temples with graphic design
- Start of temples with iconic, three-dimensional decorations in THOMAS SABO style
- Soft nose pads made of transparent silicone with THOMAS SABO pattern
- Comfortable to wear thanks to acetate edging of the temple ends
- Temple ends with applied Rebel Cross motif in THOMAS SABO style
- THOMAS SABO logo branding on the lens
Eyewear – designed by THOMAS SABO: The unmistakeable THOMAS SABO signature with its iconic details, colours and materials gives the classic trapeze glasses shape a unique refinement.
Glass colour: grey
Light protection filter: 3
UV filter: 400
Colour gradient: No
Glass material: Polycarbonat
Frame material: metal, acetate
Metal color: gunmetal-shiny
Acetate color: black-matt
Eyewear shape: square
Glass size: 52 mm
Nose bridge width: 21 mm
Temple length: 140 mm
- Glass material
- Glass colour
- Eyewear shape
- Article number
Service and quality standards
THOMAS SABO frames are suitable for optical lenses, which you can have installed by your optician.
All THOMAS SABO sunglasses impress with their high quality, are shock-resistant and meet the globally required DIN standard ISO 12312-1.
Compliance with the standards and the CE mark guidelines is guaranteed in our production facilities as well as in external laboratories. The functions tested include the following: hinges, mobility and elasticity of the temples, screw connections, flexibility and strength of the frame, pliability, light transmission, UV protection, scratch resistance, stability, impact resistance.