Prices & payment
The prices at the time of order placement are valid. All the listed prices include the legally valid VAT. No VAT shall be applied in the case of delivery to non-EU countries. All customs and import duties incurred here are borne by THOMAS SABO on your behalf.
We reserve the right to exclude certain methods of payment following the result of a credit check.
Paying with credit or debit card
You can pay us conveniently and safely with your credit or debit card. We use the market leader Ingenico ePayments as our payment service provider. Your bank account or credit card details will be encrypted upon payment and sent directly from your computer to Ingenico ePayments. No sensitive data is stored on our servers.
Paying with PayPal
You can pay safely, easily and quickly via PayPal. To do this, simply select PayPal as your payment method at the end of the order process and you’ll be forwarded directly to PayPal.
Paying with a Gift Card
The THOMAS SABO Gift Card can be used as a payment method in the online shop. To do this, simply enter your Gift Card number and PIN when asked for during the order process.
Further information can be found here: THOMAS SABO Gift Card
Paying with Klarna
Klarna is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay later. This means that you can place an order, try the items on, return any unwanted items and then only pay for the items that you keep. Curenntly we accept two different Klarna Payment Methods:
- KLARNA Pay Later: You will pay for the goods after receipt. You will receive your Klarna invoice by e-mail after your purchase. Here you will find further information on the payment deadline and payment methods. You can pay the invoice within 14 days via Klarna.
- KLARNA Pay Later in 3: The total amount is divided into three equal payments. The amounts are automatically debited from the bank card or credit card specified in the checkout. The first instalment is due with the order confirmation. The two further payments follow at intervals of 30 days each.
- Pay Later with Klarna is available to all customers with a billing and delivery address within the UK.
- In order to use Klarna as payment method, you'll need to provide your telephone number and your email address so that Klarna can contact you and send your payment statement. It's important that you provide the correct details, as you won't receive the relevant payment information otherwise.
- Once you've placed your order using Klarna, you'll receive an email from Klarna within 2 days with payment instructions.
- You'll then have 30 days to complete the payment online. You can pay at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due, as well as email reminders.
- Please note that you're unable to buy a THOMAS SABO Gift Card using Klarna.
- If you already have a THOMAS SABO Gift Card and you're spending more than its value, you can pay the remaining balance of your order using Klarna.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. In this case we recommend to choose a different type or payment.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. Please make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you want to send your order to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Please note that Klarna is an independent payment company and THOMAS SABO has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
If you haven’t received a my Klarna statement:
If you used Klarna as a payment method, your statement will be sent to your registered email address as soon as your order has been placed. In case you haven't received an email, please check your junk email folder in case it's been filtered there. Please note that your statement email is sent from Klarna and not by THOMAS SABO.
If you've checked and still not received your statement, please get in touch with Klarna Customer Service.