Pendant rotatable with mother-of-pearl and turquoise stones silver
- Chain pendant made of slightly blackened 925 Sterling silver
- Artfully handcrafted, 360-degree rotatable design that skilfully combines modernity with a trace of antiquity
- The front and back are elaborately crafted with symbols, 3D engravings and stones in various colours
Mythical antiquity: The pendant is artfully handcrafted in the shape of a coin from high-quality, slightly blackened 925 Sterling silver. A special highlight: the coin can be rotated 360 degrees on its own axis. Its front shows the iconic symbol of the snake and is decorated with leaves and THOMAS SABO engraving in a three-dimensional look. On the back, a disc of shiny mother-of-pearl is framed by small white zirconia stones. The centrepiece is a highlighted zirconia stone in a bezel setting. The coin rotates in a frame decorated with imitation turquoise, turquoise stones, white zirconia stones and pyramid-shaped spikes. The eyelet is also set with white zirconia stones all around. The remarkable chain pendant skilfully combines modernity with a trace of antiquity and offers a special gift for people you love.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, turquoise, white
- Stones glass-ceramic stone, simulated turquoise, zirconia white, mother-of-pearl
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 37,00 mm (1,46 Inch)
- Width approx. 32,00 mm (1,26 Inch)
- Article number PE949-992-7
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.