- Play of colours in paradisiacal nature
- Symbol of happiness and freedom
- Graphic and artistic look
A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted pair of earrings with deliberate mismatch details stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. The colourful and harmonious look of the elaborate stone embellishment shines particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful – be happy – be free.
- Category Earrings
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened, cold enamel
- Colour blue, orange, pink, turquoise, violet, silver-coloured
- Stones glass-ceramic stone, simulated turquoise, synthetic corundum red, synthetic spinel blue, zirconia light green, zirconia orange
- Clasp Push back
- Height approx. 47.00 mm (1.85 Inch)
- Width approx. 15.00 mm (0.59 Inch)
- Article number H2033-313-7
All items purchased from THOMAS SABO come with matching jewellery packaging. Please note our wearing instructions.