Pendant compass turquoise
- Pendant made from blackened 925 Sterling silver
- With compass rose on an inlay of imitation turquoise
- Back designed with mirrored wind rose
Symbolic signpost: this chain pendant made of blackened 925 Sterling silver is elaborately designed with fine ornamental details in the style of the entwining acanthus. A detailed compass rose is presented on a polished inlay of imitation turquoise. A mirrored wind rose adorns the back of the pendant. Its special symbolism makes it an excellent gift for favourite people. It is a symbolic signpost for one's own path in life and the colour turquoise is reminiscent of the positive power of the sea. It is also said to have a healing effect.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour silver-coloured, turquoise
- Stones simulated turquoise
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 34.00 mm (1.34 Inch)
- Width approx. 24.00 mm (0.94 Inch)
- Article number PE833-878-17
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.