How can I return my order?
We hope you are completely satisfied with the products in your order.
However, should you wish to return one or more of the items purchased from the THOMAS SABO Online Shop, you may return them to us, in their original condition, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt.
The day of receipt is intended as the day on which you or a third party designated by you took possession of the goods.
If you need to send items back to us, please make sure to follow the following instructions:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Please note shipping charges are non-refundable.
- To obtain your Return Authorization and Prepaid shipping label please contact us at: email@example.com with your name, contact information (address & phone number), returned item(s) with the order number and invoice number.
- Complete the Return Form included in your initial order indicating the quantity, item number and reason code for your return(s).
- Securely pack your item(s) along with your Return Form and copy of your invoice. Attach the prepaid shipping label.
- Please return your items to the following address:
TS e-commerce LTD
577 Grand Boulevard
L'Île-Perrot, QC, J7V 4X4
- Once we receive your item with the completed form, we will inspect items for refund. Please allow 3-7 business days for processing.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please note it can take up to an additional 3-5 business days for funds to be credited to your account.
- Please note that we cannot issue a refund until we have received your item.
- Please note shipping fees on the initial purchase are non-refundable.
Should the goods be damaged as a result of further use, we reserve the right to demand compensation. Watches can only be taken back if the bracelet has not been altered.
Further important information:
- The delivered goods may only be used for the purpose of examination – comparable to a fitting in a Store. We are entitled to demand compensation if there is any deterioration of the goods as a result of further use.
- Please note that it may take several days for a return to be delivered by post and for our returns department to process it. The return processing is taking place at our headquarter in Canada.
- Goods that have been made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer (e.g. engraved items) cannot be returned. All engraved pieces of jewellery are a final sale and were engraved in accordance with the customer's instructions. THOMAS SABO is not liable for errors such as spelling mistakes that are based on an instruction or specification provided by the customer.
- In addition, watches are excluded from return upon the shortening and removal of links in watch bracelets, as these are changed according to customer specifications.
Special instructions for engraved goods:
- You can purchase any engravable THOMAS SABO item without having it engraved and then have it engraved later at any THOMAS SABO Stores, free of charge. Please note that the subsequent engraving is only possible at THOMAS SABO’s own Stores and cannot be carried out by the returns department located at the company headquarters in Canada.
- Items sent to the returns department with a request to be engraved will be returned immediately to our customers.