How can I exchange an item?
We hope that you are completely satisfied with the products in your order.
However, if a product does not meet your expectations and you want to change it to another product or size, there are the following options:
- Return via our THOMAS SABO online shop:
Due to our automatic ordering system, we are unable to exchange directly via our online shop returns process.
This also applies to an exchange to a different size.
Therefore, please send the corresponding product back to us and reorder the desired product.
You can find out how to return goods to us step by step here.
- Exchange via one of our THOMAS SABO Stores:
By submitting the invoice, you can also exchange items within 30 days in a THOMAS SABO Store. Please note that the goods must be paid for on account before the exchange and proof of this is required in the Store.
Important note: A refund of an online shop order in one of our THOMAS SABO Stores is generally not possible. However, the THOMAS SABO Store will gladly forward your return to our return department.
- Resizing in our in-house jewelry workshop
Some items, such as chains or bracelets, can be resized later for a fee.
You are welcome to enquire the possibilities by contacting our Customer Repair Service Team under email@example.com.
Further important information:
- The delivered goods may only be used for the purpose of examination – comparable to a fitting in a Store. We are entitled to demand compensation if there is any deterioration of the goods as a result of further use.
- Goods that have been made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer (e.g. engraved items) cannot be returned. All engraved pieces of jewellery are a final sale and were engraved in accordance with the customer's instructions. THOMAS SABO is not liable for errors such as spelling mistakes that are based on an instruction or specification provided by the customer.