THOMAS SABO offers an exclusive restoration service. We intensively clean and polish the jewellery. Restoration treatment is carried out within our in-house jewelry workshop. The piece of jewellery usually looks ‘new’ again after the service is completed. However, we are not able to guarantee a successful end result.
Excluded from the restoration service are leather and satin straps, leather wristbands, knotted pearl necklaces, discoloured pearls and deep scratches or substantial damage on silver parts.
If you would like to use our restoration service, you can hand in the jewellery at all THOMAS SABO own stores (except THOMAS SABO Outlets.) or send it directly to us.
If you would like to return goods directly to us for restoration service, please proceed as follows:
- Fill in the service form and note the return reason as well as the return quantity.
- Place the goods to be returned as well as the service form in the package and pack it safely.
- Drop off package at your nearest post office or with a service shipping provider of your choice.
- Please return your items by registered mail to the following address:
TS e-commerce Ltd.
577 Grand Boulevard
L'Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 4X4
- Please keep the shipping receipt well for any queries.(We accept no liability for damage, loss or theft during transport if proof of return cannot be provided.)
Further important information:
- We will gladly make you a non-binding quote. You can then decide whether and which restoration service should be carried out.
- Please note that costs for the return of the jewellery may apply in addition to the restoration costs. These may apply even if you do not opt to have restoration treatment carried out.