- Highest silversmithing art
- Southwest-Native-American influence
Powerful animal with mystical meaning: The elaborately handcrafted THOMAS SABO scorpion pendant passes on its desire for freedom and its inherent protective instinct to the wearer.
Crafted in a three-dimensional manner like a sculpture, the pendant is an extraordinary companion. In addition to the intensely luminous abalone mother-of-pearl inlays, over 280 hand-cut and hand-set stones decorate the piece of jewellery down to the last detail and make it an absolute masterpiece of the iconic THOMAS SABO world.
The THOMAS SABO scorpion pendant adds a truly extraordinary statement to any personal jewellery collection.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- zirconia black, onyx
- violet, turquoise, black, green, silver-coloured
- approx. 6,70 cm (2,64 Inch)
- approx. 4,00 cm (1,57 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.