Bead sun symbol
The figure 4 shapes life, as this colourful Sun Bead shows. With its countless details, this nearly futuristic-looking item of jewellery is inspired by the traditional sun symbol of the Native Americans of the South West, with rays that represent the four stages of life, among other things.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened, cold enamel
- synthetic corundum red, zirconia white, glass-ceramic stone, zirconia orange
- orange, violet, white, turquoise, green, silver-coloured
- approx. 1,30 cm (0,51 Inch)
- approx. 1,10 cm (0,43 Inch)
- Article number
All items purchased from THOMAS SABO come with a matching jewellery packaging. (For Demonstration purpose only)
Please note our wearing instructions for children.
925 Sterling silver
For its jewellery items, THOMAS SABO uses the highest-quality and most popular alloy in the jewellery sector: 925 Sterling silver. This is nickel-free and thus suitable for wear by allergy sufferers.