- Highest silversmithing art
- Southwest-Native-American influence
Powerful animal with mystical meaning: The elaborately handcrafted THOMAS SABO eagle ring passes on its freedom, attention and vitality to the wearer. It provides concentration and the strength to bear the consequences of one's own decisions.
The ring is characterised by its special design: The ring shaft, richly decorated with tendril ornamentation, is followed by an unusually high ring head depicting the sublime motif of an eagle. A total of six stone inlays of onyx and abalone mother-of-pearl are worked into the piece of jewellery with the highest craftsmanship.
The THOMAS SABO eagle ring adds a truly extraordinary statement to any personal ring collection.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- onyx, abalone mother-of-pearl
- silver-coloured, black, turquoise, green, violet
- approx. 3,70 cm (1,46 Inch)
- approx. 2,70 cm (1,06 Inch)
- approx. 0,70 cm (0,28 Inch)
- Article number