- Hand-forged Sterling silver with 18k yellow gold plating
- Graphic structure
The shape of this pendant symbolises the world axis. It binds negative energies and is derived from the traditional "Phurpa" symbol of the Himalaya region. In this artistic and at the same time graphically inspired interpretation of THOMAS SABO, filigree ornaments decorate the iconic piece of jewellery, their details contrasting the brilliance of the precious metals gold and silver.
- 18k yellow gold plating, 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- yellow gold-coloured, silver-coloured
- approx. 5,10 cm (2,01 Inch)
- approx. 1,00 cm (0,39 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.