- Graphic design language
- Elaborate inlay techniques
This piece of jewellery made with the highest craftsmanship impresses with its special mix of old tradition and modern graphics. Inspired by the cultural influences of the Southwest Native Americans, the lizard pendant helps make dreams come true and helps find strength for regeneration and renewal. The graphic zigzag structures, radiant colours and many details strengthen the mystical modern effect of the lucky charm. Each of the approximately 150 coloured stones, as well as the ten stone inlays, are individually cut and elaborately worked into the piece of jewellery by hand.
- 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- synthetic corundum red, zirconia white, abalone mother-of-pearl, glass-ceramic stone, zirconia orange, onyx
- orange, white, turquoise, black, red, silver-coloured
- approx. 7,50 cm (2,95 Inch)
- approx. 2,30 cm (0,91 Inch)
- Article number
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.