- Sword symbolism of courage
- Iconic details
- En-vogue piece with studs look
As a sign of courage, the THOMAS SABO sword pendant has a deep mythical meaning. The artistic, royal-looking decorations, zirconia pavé and the pyramid-shaped onyx embellishment give the design an attractive feel.
- Category Pendants
- Material 925 Sterling silver, blackened
- Colour black, silver-coloured
- Stones onyx, zirconia black
- Clasp eyelet
- Height approx. 78,00 mm (3,07 Inch)
- Width approx. 25,00 mm (0,98 Inch)
- Article number PE817-641-11
Please note that the chain is not included. Chains in a variety of lengths can be found here.
All items purchased from THOMAS SABO come with matching jewellery packaging. Please note our wearing instructions.