E is for EASY-TO-RELEASE
The Milanaise bracelets of the CODE TS watches can be easily removed with the EASY-TO-RELEASE function, so that they can also be worn with matching NATO textile straps.
We show you the easy exchange of the straps:
1. Remove Milanaise bracelet -> no tools required thanks to quick release design.
2. Attach the additionally included spring bars to case.
3. Pull the main part of the strap (long band) from above, between the case and the spring bar (12 o'clock).
4. Push the case upwards to the point where the two bands are attached to each other.
5. Pull the main part of the strap (long band) from below, between the case and the spring bar (6 o'clock).
6. Pull the long band through the stainless steel loop at the end of the short band.
7. Ready to wear!