We hope you are completely satisfied with the products in your order. However, should you wish to return one or more of the items purchased from the THOMAS SABO Online Store, you may return them to us, in their original condition, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt.
The day of receipt is intended as the day on which you or a third party designated by you took possession of the goods.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Please note shipping charges are non-refundable.
Returns by mail:
• To obtain your Return Authorization and Prepaid shipping label please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information (address & phone number), returned item(s) with the order number and invoice number.
• Complete the Return Form included in your initial order indicating the quantity, item number and reason code for your return(s).
• Securely pack your items(s) along with your Return Form and copy of your invoice. Attach the prepaid shipping label.
• Once we receive your item with the completed form, we will inspect items for refund. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
• If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Please note it can take up to an additional 3-5 business days for funds to be credited to your account.
For the purpose of continually improving our service and offerings, it is particularly important that you provide us with the reason why you are returning the goods. Please complete the enclosed return form and include it in your return. Please note that postal returns can take several days and that we require a certain amount of time to process returns.
Goods finished in accordance with customer specifications or goods which have been clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the customer (i.e. engraved items) are non-returnable. All engraved items of jewellery are specifically for final sale and have been engraved according to customer specifications. THOMAS SABO is not liable for errors that are the result of customer instructions or specifications.
Furthermore, we would like to point out that the supplied goods must only be examined – comparable with trying them on in a real store. Should the goods be damaged as a result of further use, we reserve the right to demand compensation.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION ON ENGRAVED ARTICLES:
You can buy any engravable THOMAS SABO article without an engraving and have it engraved afterwards. Please be advised that subsequent engraving is only possible in a THOMAS SABO shop and not in the returns department in any of the company addresses mentioned above.
We will immediately send back to the customer any article that arrives in the returns department with a request for engraving.