General Terms and Conditions
1. Access and use of this webpage are governed by the General Terms and Conditions, and, as such, you should carefully read these prior to using the webpage. By accessing the webpage, you are agreeing to abide by and be bound by the terms of the General Terms and Conditions and by all applicable laws. Please do not access this webpage if you do not agree to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions.
2. Scope of Application
1. This webpage is intended for the use of Canadian customers only. All products available on this webpage are available only in Canada. All prices on this webpage are displayed in Canadian dollars, and are subject to change without notice. Some of the products listed on this webpage may be unavailable.
2. These General Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of products and/or services from TS e-commerce Ltd. (“THOMAS SABO”) using the www.thomassabo.com website. THOMAS SABO reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice, at any time, at THOMAS SABO’s sole discretion.
3. Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this website to make online purchases of products, you agree to be bound by and accept the General Terms and Conditions set forth herein, and you represent that you are of legal age to enter into this agreement and become bound by its terms. These General Terms and Conditions contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitation and exclusions that may apply to you.
1. Before submitting an order for the purchase of products using this website, you will be shown an order confirmation screen describing, among other things, the products to be ordered, the purchase price and any applicable charges for shipping and taxes. To the extent not deemed otherwise in virtue of the Quebec Consumer Protection Act, when you submit your order by pressing the “submit” button, such order will constitute an offer from you to THOMAS SABO to purchase the products described on the order confirmation screen for the price and subject to the other charges, Terms and Conditions set out on the said order confirmation screen. Orders are not binding on THOMAS SABO until accepted by THOMAS SABO. THOMAS SABO’s acceptance of your order is evidenced by return e-mail from THOMAS SABO indicating that your order has been accepted.
1.THOMAS SABO reserves the right, in its discretion, to limit quantities, terminate accounts and to refuse or cancel any order, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event that your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, THOMAS SABO will issue a full refund.
1. All prices quoted are payable in Canadian dollars. THOMAS SABO cannot confirm the price of a product until you submit an order for the product. Without limiting the generality of the cancellation provisions above, in the event that the price or related information of a product (as described on the www.thomassabo.com website and/or the order confirmation screen) is incorrect due to an error in pricing or product information, THOMAS SABO may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel your order, whether before or after THOMAS SABO’s acceptance thereof. If there is such an error in pricing, THOMAS SABO will cancel your order and reverse any charges that have been applied, then contact you to ask you place a new order for the product at the correct price.
6. Payment terms
1. The price given on the THOMAS SABO online shop at the time the order is placed is binding. The price includes the respectively valid VAT, insofar as this applies. No VAT is charged in non-EU countries. In this case, the customs and import duties are borne by us.
2. A price offered within the context of special offers is exclusively limited to the special campaign. Special campaigns are always indicated as such.
3. All prices include the statutory value-added tax. Please note that shipping costs might incur. Information about shipping costs can be found on the product detail pages, during the ordering process and in the service area.
4. Generally, all payment methods displayed during the order process are available. You incur no additional costs for the use of the various payment methods. Please note any bank charges, which may incur for international transfers. The amount may vary depending on the respective bank.
The invoice will be sent to the specified e-mail address immediately after order placement.
The following payment methods are available at the THOMAS SABO online shop:
- Credit card: You may pay by Visa and Mastercard. Our payment service provider is the market leader Ingenico ePayments.
- PayPal: During the ordering process, you will be transferred to the website of the online provider PayPal. For this purpose, you need to be registered and logged in at PayPal with your access data.
- THOMAS SABO Gift Card: Here you can also pay with your THOMAS SABO gift card. For this purpose, you need to indicate your gift card number and gift card PIN during the ordering process
Please note that we reserve the right to exclude certain payment methods due to the result of a credit assessment.
5. The right of the customer to offset counter-claims shall only exist if these counter-claims are uncontested or have been ascertained to be legally binding. You can only assert the right of retention if your counter-claim is based on the same contract relation.
7. Shipping and Taxes
1. THOMAS SABO will ship the products ordered by you according to the delivery method you have chosen and to the address indicated in the order confirmation screen. THOMAS SABO will only ship products to addresses located in Canada. Delivery times provided by THOMAS SABO are estimates only. THOMAS SABO shall not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from any delays in delivery.
2. Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted do not include shipping and handling charges and applicable federal and provincial sales taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling and taxes will be shown on the order confirmation screen for each order, as applicable. You are responsible for all sales, use, goods and services, and other taxes and duties associated with the order.
8. Product Availability
1. The availability of certain products may be limited, and products may not be available for immediate delivery. THOMAS SABO may revise or cease to make available any products at any time without prior notice. In the event that THOMAS SABO is unable to deliver you a product ordered due to a lack of availability, THOMAS SABO will notify you via e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled with respect to such unavailable product, provided that THOMAS SABO may, in its sole discretion, contact you in order to allow you to maintain your order subject to a revised delivery time if and when the product becomes available.
2. The products available for sale and/or distribution by THOMAS SABO are available only in Canada and this site is directed only at Canadian customers and prospective customers.
9. Ownership and Risk of Loss
1. All products purchased from THOMAS SABO are delivered to you by a third party delivery company pursuant to a shipping contract. You shall become the owner of the products and shall assume the risks of loss at the time of delivery by THOMAS SABO of the product to the third party delivery company.
1. All product returns are subject to the THOMAS SABO Returns Policy, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference. Some restrictions may apply.
2. We reserve the right to demand the return of bonus products or to invoice these in the event that the prerequisites for granting the bonus product are no longer given. The prerequisite for granting a bonus product is that the purchase contract is complied with in terms of the minimum purchase amount. In other words, if you return all or part of the goods – for example, by exercising your right of cancellation – and therefore fall short of the minimum purchase amount, you no longer qualify for the bonus product. In such cases, please return the bonus product to us with your return order. If you would like to purchase the bonus product, please contact our Customer Service department directly.
Exceptions for return or exchange:
Some products cannot be exchanged or returned. This includes opened consumables (e.g.: jewellery care bath or perfume) as well as articles specially made for you (e.g.: articles engraved according to your wishes). In addition, incomplete or damaged items are not exchangeable or refundable.
11. Exclusion of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
1. Expect as expressly provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, THOMAS SABO does not make or give any representation, warranty, or condition of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation warranties as to the uninterrupted or error-free transactions, privacy, security, merchantability, quality, title, durability, suitability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising out of the course of dealing or usage of trade.
2. In no event will THOMAS SABO be liable for any indirect, incidental, or inconsequential damages, howsoever caused, including but not limited to, any lost profits, lost savings, loss of use, or lack of availability of facilities including computer resources, routers, and stored data, punitive, exemplary, aggravated or economic damages arising out of the products provided by THOMAS SABO or otherwise related to these General Terms and Conditions or the transactions conducted on or from the www.thomassabo.com website even if THOMAS SABO or any other lawful agents, contractors or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or claim. In no case will THOMAS SABO’S total liability arising under any cause whatsoever be for more than the amount paid by you for the specific products ordered under this agreement and to which the claim relates. In no event will THOMAS SABO be liable to you for damages or losses resulting from viruses, data corruption, failed messages, damages arising as a result of transmission errors or problems, telecommunications service providers, THOMAS SABO’S contractors, the internet backbone, third party suppliers of products or services, damages or losses caused by you or your respective employees, agents or sub-contractors, or other events beyond the reasonable control of THOMAS SABO.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein and shall be treated in all respects as a Quebec contract, without reference to principles of conflict of law. The application of the United Nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods is expressly excluded.
1. The provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any portion of these General Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provisions shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
14. Entire Agreement
2. These General Terms and Conditions, together with all other agreements, terms, or conditions incorporated or referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and THOMAS SABO relating to the subject matter hereof, the use of this website, and any transactions conducting on or from this website, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter hereof, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by THOMAS SABO making such amendments or modifications available to it pursuant to these General Terms and Conditions.
15. English Language
1. You expressly agree that this Agreement and all documents related to this Agreement are written in English only.